Sunday 23 March 2014

Scallop Tag Topper Box


I've got lots on great new products to play with at the moment after receiving my saleabration order (got to take advantage of those fantastic freebies!).  Two of my newest favorite products have to be the scallop tag topper and the Bigz flower die, both from the 'Occasions' Catalogue.  Above I've combined the two to make this gorgeous little box that I think would be great as a wedding or engagement favour box.   What do you think?







(Click on Image to View in Online Store)

Scalloped Tag Topper Punch 
Scalloped Tag Topper Punch 133324
Price: $39.95  

Spiral Flower Originals Die 
Spiral Flower Originals Die 129379

Price: $29.95

Beautifully Baroque Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 
Beautifully Baroque Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
130917
Price: $13.95

UNSET 
Real Red A4 Card Stock 106578
Price: $11.95

 




 
  
     
 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment