Saturday 23 March 2013

 NEED FOR SPEED

Boy's cards are not really one of my strong points, I don't often do them unless I need to.  However, with two young sons (age 5 and 2) it is inevitable that I will be making more in the future!

The following cards have used the 'Need for Speed ' stamp set which I think is great as you can use it for both kids and adults.

 

The speckled look in the background is created with a Color Spritzer Tool and Stampin' Write Markers.

Used in these cards:

Stamp sets: Need for Speed, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Basic Grey, Midnight Muse, Real Red
Ink Pad:  Real Red, Midnight Muse, Staz On black
Markers: Real Red, Midnight Muse, Tempting Turquoise
Other accessories: Mini Brads, Word Window Punch, Color Spritzer Tool, Snail adhesive




No comments:

Post a Comment